Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updates

Been back in Melbourne for over a week now.

  1. Was offered a job with Accenture in Canberra Australia. I emailed back to see if theres anything in Melbourne. So we'll see where that goes.
  2. I received my overseas voters card in the mail. I'll be sending that off tomorrow. So I voted from two hemispheres away. Anyone who doesn't vote, whats your excuse?
  3. I cut off all my hair and shaved my beard. But I still have no camera battery so photo booth will have to do.
  4. Tugg walked into a boat repair shop a couple of days ago and asked for a job. We'll see what happens but I liked the spontaneity (word?) of it.
  5. I eat Subway about 5 times a week here.

1 comment:

Kate said...

no chipotle I'm guessing?

1. loving the new do

2. I hope it works out with Accenture or whatever else you find :) (but hey its cool to know you had credit with the company & they wanted yoU!)

3. Way to go on voting- i am so excited for the mass hysteria that is about here in DC!!! there's supposed to be tons of protesting- i'll be sure to take LOTS of pics!:)

4. if you're ever in the mood to see your nation's capital, haha (b/c its a really short trip for you), you're always welcome.